Recipes, Tales and the Journey of a Vegetarian


Tuesday, May 29, 2018

NEW WORKOUT CHALLENGE!!

I challenge you to do 2500 Squats in 30 Days!! Sounds BANANAS?! Yes, it does. BUT! I've broken it down for you so that you slowly build your strength and endurance a little day by day.

I've posted the breakdown of the number of squats you should do each day below. On my Instagram page, you can check out the video for proper form @theevictoriaslone

Let me know if you're in on this challenge!! If you ARE post videos or photos of yourself getting the job done and tag me and use #30squatchallenge! Inspire your friends and followers!

Have fun & good luck! 😁



#30daysquatchallenge #30daychallenge #squatlikeitshot  #envirofitchicago #fitcamp #getfit #stayfit #beaninspiration #exercise #fitness #noexcuses #nomeatathlete #runsonplants #plantstrong #vegan #squats

No comments:

Post a Comment