Recipes, Tales and the Journey of a Vegetarian


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life in the Veggie Lane

Life in the Veggie Lane. What's it about? Food, cooking & my partner's month long journey of vegetarianism. I was hesitant to start writing a blog as I felt like it would just be another blog out there in cyberspace. But then as I started to think about it more, this would be something fun to document. So here I am!!

I was inspired to start this blog as my partner, Amanda, decided to try being a vegetarian. She's going to try it out for a month (they say 21 days of doing something consistently forms a new habit...) and see how it goes. So with that I have to bring my a-game in the kitchen!! I've got a bunch of new & hopefully yummy recipes under my belt and I'm going to share my cooking successes & mishaps with you!

Feel free to comment, share your stories & thoughts!! I look forward to this month to see what it all brings!!

Happy eating!
Victoria

2 comments:

  1. YOU ROCK! and good for amanda - I'm impressed as I could not imagine it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Alexandra!!! It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete